XiteBio® Yield+ is an early post-emergent biological that can be tank-mixed with the herbicide application for the first pass at the 0-6 leaf stage or applied in-furrow. XiteBio® Yield+ products are based on a naturally occurring PGPR (Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria) platform, allowing for easy use and higher yields. XiteBio® Yield+ contains a unique strain of Bacillus firmus that utilizes three distinct modes of action to improve phosphorus availability and increase yields.
Products currently available include:
- XiteBio® Yield+ for Canola
- XiteBio® Yield+ for Legumes
- XiteBio® Yield+ for Corn, Wheat & Barley
The advantages of PGPR include
- Ready to use liquid, no mixing with other liquids or powders required
- Tank-mixable with most post-emergent herbicides and many liquid fertilizers
- Convenient post emergent or in-furrow application options
- Phosphorus solubilization that increases soil P availability and uptake
- Production of plant growth phytohormones “e.g. IAA”
- Siderophore production that chelates iron and increases availability
- Improves early stage plant growth and nutrition
- Reduces plant stress under poor environmental conditions
- Increases root mass and development
- Improves plant vigor and health
- Earlier maturity and longer flowering
- Increases yields and ROI
The science behind Yield+ technology
The mode of action is the way the a.i. (active ingredient) of the product affects the plant and its surrounding environment. XiteBio® Yield+ utilizes the following modes of action to help crops develop stronger root systems and better yields.
Please complete the form below to get started!