Pestell Minerals & Ingredients is pleased to announce that we are an official distributor of XiteBio® SoyRhizo® in Eastern Canada, a premium liquid soybean inoculant developed by XiteBio® Technologies Inc., an innovative biotechnology company focused on inoculants and biological products for the agricultural industry.
We are very excited about what this new-age technology has to offer to the soybean industry in terms of improved yields & plant health and look forward to our new partnership with XiteBio®.
XiteBio® SoyRhizo® – What Is It?
A Premium Liquid Inoculant with AGPT®.
XiteBio® SoyRhizo® is a premium liquid inoculant with Advanced Growth Promoting Technology (AGPT)® that delivers better plant vigour and higher yields.
AGPT® not only introduces optimum numbers of Bradyrhizobium japonicum into the soil, it also invigorates the natural soil microflora and creates a synergistic effect.
The Advantages of AGPT® Include:
- Introduces optimum numbers of rhizobia
- Invigorates the native soil microflora
- Creates synergy between natural and introduced microbes
- Ready to use liquid formulation
- Effective under different soil & environmental conditions
- Greater root nodulation & boosts N-fixation
- Improves soil health
- Improves crop vigor
- Enhances plant performance
- Results in higher yields
Why Use SoyRhizo®?
Ready-To-Use Liquid Formulation In A Single Bladder Pack.
- Innovative, unparalleled, user friendly, ready-to-use liquid formulation
- Invigorates the native rhizobium population to work efficiently with introduced rhizobia during the crop growing season
- The only product not trying to out compete what is in your soil
- Superior contaminant free product provides over 2 billion Bradyrhizobium japonicum per gram
- Encourages greater root nodulation and boosts higher nitrogen fixation
- Works under different soil and environmental conditions
- Compatible with most of the popular soybean seed treatment chemicals
- A liquid inoculant that lasts 64 days on-seed with seed treatment chemicals
- 2 year shelf life
5-7 bu/ac Advantage Over Another Inoculant
“I’ve used SoyRhizo for two years now on 1500 acres and got about a 5-7 bu/ac advantage over another inoculant. I’m very happy with XiteBio SoyRhizo and will be using it again next year.”
– Joe Gorski, Harrow, ON
Effect of Inoculant on Soybean Yield
Extremely Good Nodulation, Better Than Our Current Brand
“The SoyRhizo beans are an extremely nice looking crop. It’s quite a difference between the SoyRhizo treated beans and those from other brands. The SoyRhizo inoculant gave us extremely good nodulation, better than our current brand. Our average yield is 28 bu/ac. I expect SoyRhizo will give us at least 40 bu/ac of soybean.”
– Wayne Drangsholt, Mohall, ND
SoyRhizo® On-Seed Treatment Compatibility
Compatible Seed Treatment
Apron Maxx RFC
Apron Maxx RTA
Cruiser Maxx Vibrance Beans
EverGol Energy + Stress Shield 600
Vibrance Maxx RFC
In-Furrow Tank-Mix Fertilizer Compatibility
Fertilizer Product Choices
Soy Green – Low Rate
Soy Green – High Rate
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
60 mL/27 kg seed
(2.0 fl oz/bu; 3.33 fl oz/cwt seed)
175 mL/ac or 432 mL/ha
(at 30″ or 76 cm row spacing)
1 x 10 L (1 x 200 Unit Case)
4540 kg seed (10,000 lb)
or 168 bu
1 x 10 L (1 x 200 Unit Case)
57.2 ac at 30″ row spacing
23.2 ha at 76 cm row spacing
& Increase Yields?
Please complete the form below to get started!