Silver Prills is GreenPalm Certified
A fat supplement to increase the energy density of feed
Features & Benefits
- High C16 Content
- Extremely High in Energy
- Crude Fat 99%
- Consistent Quality
- Produced in one factory, resulting in consistent quality.
- A palatable product for use as a top dress or in TMR’s.
- Easy to Handle
- Snow-white, free-flowing mini-prills are easily handled and incorporate well into the ration.
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||99%|
|Total Fatty Acids (Minimum)||95%|
|Free Fatty Acids ( Maximum)||99.7%|
|Palmitic Acid (C16:0) Minimum||80%|
|Unsaponifiable Matter (Maximum)||2.0%|
|Insoluble Matter (Maximum)||0.5%|
Feeding & Using
- Silver Prills can be incorporated into a total mixed ration, top-dressed onto forage or included in a blend. Silver Prills can also be incorporated into dairy grain rations or supplements.
- Feeding Rates
- Dairy Cows: up to 500g/head/day
- Milking Goats & Ewes: up to 50g/head/day
- Silver Prills is based on palm stearin, a by-product from the processing of palm oil. The crude palm oil is cleaned, distilled and then fractionated to purify the C16 content.
- Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place. Stack pallets no more than two high.
- Shelf Life: 15 months from date of manufacture.
Packaging: 48 x 25kg Bags, 1 x 600kg Totes
Canada Feeds Act Registration #991122
Revision Date: 06 June 2016
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Please complete the form below to inquire about this product: