Golden Flake is GreenPalm Certified
A fat supplement to increase the energy density of feed
Features & Benefits
- High C16 & C18 Content
- Extremely High in Energy
- Crude Fat 99%
- Consistent Quality
- Produced in one factory, resulting in consistent quality.
- A very palatable protected fat. Golden Flake is considered an odour neutral product.
- Easy to Handle
- Golden-coloured, free-flowing flakes are easy to handle and mix well into the ration.
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||99%|
|Total Fatty Acids (Minimum)||95%|
|Free Fatty Acids (Maximum)||90%|
|Saturated Fatty Acids (Minimum)||80%|
|Insoluble Matter (Maximum)||0.5%|
|Unsaponifiable Matter (Maximum)||2%|
Feeding & Using
- Golden Flake can be incorporated into a total mixed ration, top-dressed onto forage or included in a blend. Golden Flake is also easily incorporated into complete grain rations and supplements.
- Feeding Rates
- Dairy Cows: up to 500g/head/day
- Milking Goats & Ewes: up to 50g/head/day
- Golden Flake is based on palm oil by-products rich in palmitic acid. Palm fatty acid distillate is hardened to increase the melting point of the product.
- Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place. Stack pallets no more than two high.
- Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture.
Packaging: 48 x 25kg Bags
Canada Feeds Act Registration #991121
Revision Date: 06 June 2016
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Please complete the form below to inquire about this product: