Comments, questions or complaints regarding privacy within Pestell Minerals & Ingredients are to be sent to our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or by mail to Privacy Officer, Pestell Minerals & Ingredients, 141 Hamilton Rd. New Hamburg, ON N3A 2H1 marked “PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL”.
You may provide us with personal information when you complete forms or contact us via telephone, mail, fax, email or any other means. Once Pestell Minerals & Ingredients receives information from you, the information is maintained in a secure environment.
Pestell Minerals & Ingredients complies with the following principles of Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act:
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We responsibly maintain and protect the information we have about you.
- INDENTIFYING PURPOSES: The purpose for which your information is being collected will be explained to you either before or when it is collected unless obvious.
- CONSENT: We will obtain your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your information. This will be done by providing you with a Privacy Consent Form when you provide personal information to Pestell Minerals & Ingredients. Some information can be released without consent.
- LIMITED COLLECTION: We will limit the information we collect to what is needed for those purposes Pestell Minerals & Ingredients has identified.
- LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION: We will use and disclose your information only for the purposes we have identified, or when it is required or permitted by law.
- ACCURACY: We strive to keep your information as accurate, complete and up to date as possible.
- SAFEGUARDS: We protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures. Our employees and service providers only have access to your information for the identified purposes and access is permitted only to the extent necessary for such purposes. In addition, we have taken several measures to protect your information, such as restricting physical access to our offices and using computer passwords and file encryption for online activities.
- OPENNESS: Upon your request, we will provide you with specific details about our information handling policies and procedures. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- ACCESS: We will give you access to the information we have about you. You may check the accuracy of your information and amend it as appropriate. Accuracy is important to us. Please inform us of any errors in our information about you as soon as you are aware of them so that we may immediately correct our records. If the accuracy of information is in dispute, we will note it in our records.
- COOKIES: We use “cookies” on our website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website. Cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website. Many browsers allow you to disable cookie collection if you wish, or inform you when a cookie is being stored on your hard drive.
Our website may use third party cookies or similar technologies to measure and improve the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. From time to time this information may be shared with a third party such as Google and Facebook who in turn uses that information to serve you advertising relevant to your interests as you are browsing across the web. Visit www.youradchoices.ca to learn more about this type of advertising and to choose whether to continue receiving interest-based ads.
- EXTERNAL LINKS: This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
- CHALLENGING OUR COMPLIANCE: We will investigate and respond to your concerns about any aspect of our handling of your information.
Personal information is used for the purpose to which it is collected for a period of time to which it’s purpose is required.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact our Privacy Officer marked “PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL”.
Pestell Minerals & Ingredients
141 Hamilton Rd.
New Hamburg, ON N3A 2H1