Comments, questions or complaints regarding privacy within Pestell Group are to be sent to our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Privacy Officer, Pestell Group, 141 Hamilton Rd. New Hamburg, ON N3A 2H1 marked “PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL”.
You may provide us with personal information when you complete forms or contact us via telephone, mail, fax, e-mail or any other means. Once Pestell Group receives information from you the information is maintained in a secure environment.
Pestell Group complies with the following principles of Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act:
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We responsibly maintain and protect the information we have about you.
- INDENTIFYING PURPOSES: The purpose for which your information is being collected will be explained to you either before or when it is collected unless obvious.
- CONSENT: We will obtain your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your information. This will be done by providing you with a Privacy Consent Form when you provide personal information to Pestell Group. Some information can be released without consent.
- LIMITED COLLECTION: We will limit the information we collect to what is needed for those purposes Pestell Group has identified.
- LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION: We will use and disclose your information only for the purposes we have identified, or when it is required or permitted by law.
- ACCURACY: We strive to keep your information as accurate, complete and up to date as possible.
- SAFEGUARDS: We protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures. Our employees and service providers only have access to your information for the identified purposes and access is permitted only to the extent necessary for such purposes. In addition, we have taken several measures to protect your information, such as restricting physical access to our offices and using computer passwords and file encryption for on-line activities.
- OPENNESS: Upon your request, we will provide you with specific details about our information handling policies and procedures. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- ACCESS: We will give you access to the information we have about you. You may check the accuracy of your information and amend it as appropriate. Accuracy is important to us. Please inform us of any errors in our information about you as soon as you are aware of them so that we may immediately correct our records. If the accuracy of information is in dispute, we will note it in our records.
- CHALLENGING OUR COMPLIANCE: We will investigate and respond to your concerns about any aspect of our handling of your information.
Personal information is used for the purpose to which it is collected for a period of time to which it’s purpose is required.