Pestell Minerals & Ingredients is pleased to announce that we have partnered with OMEX Agriculture Inc., a market leader servicing the specialty fertilizer market in over 65 countries, to offer our customers highly concentrated liquid micronutrients for coating dry blends.
With a growing demand for liquid micronutrients, the OMEX Perfuze product line offers Canadian Fertilizer Blenders an opportunity to improve operational efficiencies and allows for better distribution of micronutrients in the field.
OMEX Perfuze – What Is It?
- Highly concentrated liquid suspension intended for coating dry blends with micronutrients.
- It can also be applied on other porous materials placed in the seed row (i.e. gypsum).
- Formulated with Micronutrient Delivery System (MDS Technology™).
- Various analyses offered.
- Perfuze is easy to use.
- Faster drying time.
- Treatment possible at low temperatures (-25°C).
- Perfuze is recommended for use in rotatory vertical or horizontal drum blenders, screw auger or conveyor blenders, rubon blender or other volumetric blending systems.
- Most cost-effective and efficient way of applying micronutrients to the soil.
Perfuze Zn coated on a dry blend
Perfuze Product Line
The OMEX Perfuze liquid micros are available in various analyses.
Packaging Available: 5L Jugs, 450L & 1000L IBC’s
When & Why Use It?
- Used to correct micronutrient deficiencies and address micronutrients crop demand based on a soil test and crop removal.
- When soil-applied micronutrients are required.
- Allows for a better distribution of micronutrients in the field.
- In high pH soils, soils with high organic matter, heavy manured land, sandy and light textured soils and other situations restricting micronutrients availability.
What to Expect?
- Even coverage of the fertilizer granules.
- As a liquid product, Perfuze helps reduce dust during blending.
- Better access of the roots to essential micronutrients.
- Correction of the expected micronutrients deficiencies.
- Healthier crops with a preserved yield and quality.
Ready to Coat Your Own Blends?
Please complete the form below to get started!