Our employees are the foundation of all that we achieve at Pestell Minerals & Ingredients. None of our success – past, present or future, is at all possible without the contributions of our dedicated team.
Working at Pestell Minerals offers many opportunities including the chance to be a part of a progressive industry leader, to develop and evolve your career and to share in fun experiences with a great bunch of people. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
The Inventory Control Coordinator role is responsible for maintaining accurate counts of raw materials and finished goods inventory necessary to carry out manufacturing activities and to meet sales requirements. Inventory control measures are employed to ensure the company minimizes stock holding while maximizing its stock systems
- Reconcile inventory including receipts and invoicing and troubleshoot variances
- Process daily production reports
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Manage outside warehouses including shipping and receiving activities.
- Work with other departments to ensure effective and timely communication of information
- Manage cycle counts and data entry verification
- Office, warehouse and production environment
- Physical inventory counts quarterly on weekends
- Post secondary education and/or equivalent work experience in accounting
- At least 3 years inventory control experience
- Experience with inventory tracking software and bar code scanning systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting capabilities
Pestell Minerals & Ingredients welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If there are no vacancies at the present time, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.