Our employees are the foundation of all that we achieve at Pestell Minerals & Ingredients. None of our success – past, present or future, is at all possible without the contributions of our dedicated team.
Working at Pestell Minerals offers many opportunities including the chance to be a part of a progressive industry leader, to develop and evolve your career and to share in fun experiences with a great bunch of people. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing, supporting, executing and analyzing campaigns through various marketing channels including email marketing, social media, website design, in additional to traditional marketing channels, to support corporate branding and product awareness goals and sales growth initiatives.
- Manage company branding across all marketing initiatives to ensure brand consistency.
- Manage and update company website for 250+ product listings via WordPress.
- Create content for product features and news on company blog, apply best practices for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and review & analyze Google Analytics.
- Manage renewals of website hosting, domain names and SSL certificate.
- Design and manage email marketing campaigns via MailChimp. Campaigns include monthly price lists, weekly/monthly product features and company news & events.
- Test, review and analyze email campaigns to optimize subscriber engagement.
- Post & share company news, blog posts, events, tradeshows, products, etc. on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Design promotional marketing materials such as product brochures, sell sheets, flyers, posters, ads, business cards and additional stationary. Work with suppliers to ensure materials meet deadline.
- Enroll and prepare marketing materials for industry tradeshows.
- Design and source of company promotional giveaway items.
- Prepare press releases for company blog and distribute to industry & local publications.
- At least 3 years of proven experience of delivering effective and innovative marketing programs and tools for B2B marketing including:
- Delivering successful digital campaigns for B2B products including email marketing programs.
- Developing and managing successful social media campaigns, with a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Website design and maintenance.
- Website metrics and digital analytics with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Collateral materials design.
- Tradeshow displays and promotional campaigns.
- Corporate branding campaigns.
- Public relations activities including press releases.
- Proficient with the following computer programs:
- WordPress and MailChimp (advanced level)
- Photoshop and Illustrator (intermediate level)
- MS Office Suite (intermediate level)
- Post secondary degree or diploma with emphasis on digital marketing and graphic design.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail.
- Agricultural interest or background would be an asset.
- Modern office setup
- Busy work environment
- Constant pressure of deadlines
Pestell Minerals & Ingredients welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Looking for retired or retired or semi-retired AZ drivers or farmers with current AZ license, for part time day shift deliveries to local customers using tri axle 53 ft. trailers. Flexible hours and no overnight travel required.
Pay Rate: $20 / hr.
If there are no vacancies at the present time, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.