Our employees are the foundation of all that we achieve at Pestell Minerals & Ingredients. None of our success – past, present or future, is at all possible without the contributions of our dedicated team.
Working at Pestell Minerals offers many opportunities including the chance to be a part of a progressive industry leader, to develop and evolve your career and to share in fun experiences with a great bunch of people. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
Inside Sales Coordinator 14 month Contract – New Hamburg, ON
The Inside Sales Coordinator role supports the sales team in attaining their objective to provide focused and productive communication with all customers while ensuring service excellence and customer satisfaction. In addition, the Inside Sales Coordinator performs day to day duties for successful fulfillment of customer orders and provides customer service to our client base.
- Performs order entry of sales orders from customers for pickups and arranges freight for delivered product
- Handles customer inquiries regarding product delivery, shipping, invoicing, and all other general questions
- Monitors inventory of raw material for all western manufactured goods and arranges production accordingly
- Interacts/coordinates daily with many internal departments including: sales, purchasing, invoicing, logistics, and finance
- Dealing with and responding quickly and efficiently to a high volume of emails and phone calls from both sales team and customers
- Able to self motivate and work independently while maintaining exemplary service that customers expect
- Minimum 3 years inside sales and customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior organization skills, and time management skills with working knowledge of software applications are required
- Desire to build strong professional relationships with customers, suppliers, sales team, and other internal departments
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask to meet deadlines while under pressure
Pestell Nutrition welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If there are no vacancies at the present time, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.