Our employees are the foundation of all that we achieve at Pestell Minerals & Ingredients. None of our success – past, present or future, is at all possible without the contributions of our dedicated team.
Working at Pestell Minerals offers many opportunities including the chance to be a part of a progressive industry leader, to develop and evolve your career and to share in fun experiences with a great bunch of people. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated and experienced Inside Sales Coordinator to join our Western Canada team in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Inside Sales Coordinator role supports the sales team in attaining their objective to provide focused and productive communication with all customers, while ensuring service excellence and customer satisfaction. In addition, the Inside Sales Coordinator performs day to day duties for successful fulfillment of customer orders.
- Performs order entry of sales orders from customers for pick ups and arranges freight for delivered product
- Handles customer inquiries regarding product delivery, shipping, invoicing and all other general questions
- Monitors inventory of raw material for all western manufactured goods and arranges production accordingly
- Interacts/coordinates daily with many internal departments including: sales, purchasing, invoicing, logistics and finance
- Dealing with and responding quickly and efficiently to a high volume of emails and phone calls from both sales team and customers
- Able to self motivate and work independently while maintaining exemplary service that customers expect
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years inside sales and customer service experience
- Experience in the agriculture industry a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior organization skills and time management skills with working knowledge of software applications are required
- Desire to build strong professional relationships with customers, suppliers, sales team and other internal departments
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask to meet deadlines while under pressure
The Packaging Line Worker position works on our fast paced, semi automated packaging lines to ensure the required packaging materials are filled efficiently and safely with raw material as needed to maintain conveyor line speeds and meet production targets. Looking for candidates for the afternoon and night shifts.
- Loading the production lines with required packaging materials including bags, boxes, pails and jugs
- Filling packaging materials at the required line speeds
- Maintaining eye contact with the production lines to ensure product is moving smoothly and the lines are not jamming
- Assisting with clean outs and production line setups
- Performing quality checks as required
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area and assisting with housekeeping during downtimes
- Adherence to all health and safety regulations and procedures at all times
- Dusty production environment
- Repetitive work
- Exposure to noise, temperature changes and to odours
- Shift work
- Standing for long periods of time
- Repetitive lifting up to 25 kg.
- Bending; twisting
- Fast paced and demanding – Daily volume requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 1 year’s experience in a production environment as an assembler
- Ability to manually lift up to 25 kg on a regular basis
- Good communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Mechanical aptitude
What We Offer
- Competitive wages and benefits
- RSP matching program
- Uniform program and safety boot allowance
If there are no vacancies at the present time, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.