Our employees are the foundation of all that we achieve at Pestell Minerals & Ingredients. None of our success – past, present or future, is at all possible without the contributions of our dedicated team.
Working at Pestell Minerals offers many opportunities including the chance to be a part of a progressive industry leader, to develop and evolve your career and to share in fun experiences with a great bunch of people. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
The Administrative Assistant supports the Leadership Team and the Company by handling daily office tasks and administrative support, and providing phone and visitor reception, while being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Handle general office tasks including processing mail, filing, photocopying, printing of labels, etc.
- Maintain required office supplies’ inventory for all depts
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner and routing calls to the appropriate party
- Greet and assist visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensure the main boardroom is stocked at all times including fresh water and coffee supplies and is always tidy
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations, etc for the Leadership Team as required
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, conduct research and provide other administrative requests by the Leadership Team
- Order and pickup snacks and lunches for meetings when requested
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software including booking of the office boardrooms
- Assist the Finance Dept with basic bookkeeping tasks
- Assist the HR Dept with special event planning
- Plan meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Office environment
- At least 3 yrs. administrative support experience.
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Pleasant telephone voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including an excellent command of the English language
- Desire to be proactive
- Ability to create a positive experience for others
If there are no vacancies at the present time, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.