Essential Garlic Essence™ Dry
Flavour has the effect of fresh Garlic juice….made from garlic oil, not dried product, for the most effective and long lasting taste.
- Natural flavor components…often preferred, by beef cattle, over other mineral flavours.
- Dry Garlic Essence is free flowing and easy to use.
- Used as a palatability enhancer, and observed as a deterrent for flies in the summer months.
- We suggest to begin feeding Garlic Essence a minimum of three weeks prior to fly season.
- Can be fed all year round when included in a feed, supplement, mineral or salt to maintain a consistent taste to the animal in the feedstuff all year long.
For use in complete feeds, supplements, mineral, and salts.
- Use at a 1-2 kg rate in complete feeds.
- Use at a 2-3 kg rate in supplements, minerals, and salts
Store Essential Garlic Essence Dry in a sealed container in cool, dry area, and avoid close proximity to non-flavored products.
Product characteristics will not deteriorate when maintained under recommended storage conditions, or when subjected to normal temperatures of mixing and steam compression during pelleting.
17 July 2017